On orgy of progressive values -- and cheeseburgers! -- at Chris Daly's new bar. Plus: Puppy Pile, Miss Honey, Pink Mammoth, and Egyptian Lover parties
I don't know if this is timely or not? Current events electro, people. The pioneer of electronic funk puts on one hell of a show, and has been jamming the box and rocking Planet Rock for like three decades now. He'll be joined by Jaime Jupiter for a journey through the Electric Kingdom.
Sat/5, 10 p.m.-late, $20. Public Works, 161 Erie, SF. www.publicsf.com
Fashion-addict club kids, runway voguing, hip-hop DJs in the stripper pole room, and NYC's Miss Honey Dijon on the main turntables. Work it out.
Sat/5, 10 p.m., $10. Supperclub, 647 Harrison, SF. www.supperclub.com
Most Commented On
- Wrong, the city desperately needs all kinds of housing but - July 30, 2014
- Wiener is the smartest of the supervisors and so I'd expect him - July 30, 2014
- This is the flip side of the - July 30, 2014
- I'd argue for an encampment in West Oakland - July 30, 2014
- You appear to see the flaw in your own idea. - July 30, 2014
- The Board does not replace - July 30, 2014
- It's BART's job to provide - July 30, 2014
- One might also consider Abel Gance's "J'Accuse " - July 30, 2014
- I know, and there are many other Bay Area towns that are as - July 30, 2014
- And that board represents the owners. - July 30, 2014