On orgy of progressive values -- and cheeseburgers! -- at Chris Daly's new bar. Plus: Puppy Pile, Miss Honey, Pink Mammoth, and Egyptian Lover parties
I don't know if this is timely or not? Current events electro, people. The pioneer of electronic funk puts on one hell of a show, and has been jamming the box and rocking Planet Rock for like three decades now. He'll be joined by Jaime Jupiter for a journey through the Electric Kingdom.
Sat/5, 10 p.m.-late, $20. Public Works, 161 Erie, SF. www.publicsf.com
Fashion-addict club kids, runway voguing, hip-hop DJs in the stripper pole room, and NYC's Miss Honey Dijon on the main turntables. Work it out.
Sat/5, 10 p.m., $10. Supperclub, 647 Harrison, SF. www.supperclub.com
Most Commented On
- home Design - July 24, 2014
- Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are not citizens - July 24, 2014
- Your article shows you have a - July 24, 2014
- unique home designs - July 24, 2014
- Sounds good, Greg - July 24, 2014
- Egypt - July 24, 2014
- Farebox recovery - July 24, 2014
- Precisely - - July 24, 2014
- The only way Israel will survive - July 24, 2014
- Gaza is an open-air prison - July 24, 2014