On orgy of progressive values -- and cheeseburgers! -- at Chris Daly's new bar. Plus: Puppy Pile, Miss Honey, Pink Mammoth, and Egyptian Lover parties
I don't know if this is timely or not? Current events electro, people. The pioneer of electronic funk puts on one hell of a show, and has been jamming the box and rocking Planet Rock for like three decades now. He'll be joined by Jaime Jupiter for a journey through the Electric Kingdom.
Sat/5, 10 p.m.-late, $20. Public Works, 161 Erie, SF. www.publicsf.com
Fashion-addict club kids, runway voguing, hip-hop DJs in the stripper pole room, and NYC's Miss Honey Dijon on the main turntables. Work it out.
Sat/5, 10 p.m., $10. Supperclub, 647 Harrison, SF. www.supperclub.com
Most Commented On
- No, government surveillance wrong, period. - March 9, 2014
- Government surveillance is bad - March 8, 2014
- San Francisco Needs Speed Cameras - March 8, 2014
- Just Like You - March 8, 2014
- Wow Why Didn't I Think Of That???? - March 8, 2014
- That Is Sociopath Guest Steven - March 8, 2014
- Go Read Your History Book - March 8, 2014
- Have you ever considered - March 8, 2014
- Making real-time surveillance - March 8, 2014
- Oh, the irony! - March 8, 2014