On orgy of progressive values -- and cheeseburgers! -- at Chris Daly's new bar. Plus: Puppy Pile, Miss Honey, Pink Mammoth, and Egyptian Lover parties
I don't know if this is timely or not? Current events electro, people. The pioneer of electronic funk puts on one hell of a show, and has been jamming the box and rocking Planet Rock for like three decades now. He'll be joined by Jaime Jupiter for a journey through the Electric Kingdom.
Sat/5, 10 p.m.-late, $20. Public Works, 161 Erie, SF. www.publicsf.com
Fashion-addict club kids, runway voguing, hip-hop DJs in the stripper pole room, and NYC's Miss Honey Dijon on the main turntables. Work it out.
Sat/5, 10 p.m., $10. Supperclub, 647 Harrison, SF. www.supperclub.com
- odogwumalaika@gmail. com is the real spel caster - August 21, 2014
- Still going? - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014