Arizona provides a clarion call to California: cuts to acute mental health services in San Francisco must be reversed.
Arizona provides a clarion call to California: we must hear the implicit warning. These cuts to acute mental health services in San Francisco, a city with a large mentally ill population, must be reversed. Each day that they persist heightens the very real tragedy for our patients, our healthcare workers, and our entire community. *
Hetty Beth Eisenberg, MD, MPH, is a resident physician in psychiatry at San Francisco General Hospital.
Most Commented On
- Squatting is illegal and if they enter your building you may use - July 30, 2014
- It's Lee's job to set direction for the city and the use of a - July 30, 2014
- Buy Pinterest Followers - July 30, 2014
- So you support squatters now? - July 30, 2014
- What, it is clear that Ed Lee - July 30, 2014
- Yeah, I've been doing short-term rentals for fifteen years - July 30, 2014
- It's mostly Hispanics where you are but, either way, - July 30, 2014
- And yet Lee's approval ratings are way higher than Mirk's - July 30, 2014
- A good reason to use artificial turf then - July 30, 2014
- "Progressive" is a meaningless term anyway - July 30, 2014