Over time, the tax break could cost San Francisco millions of dollars as the city struggles to close a $350 million deficit
As Twitter's new honcho, Dick Costolo, claims to have "cracked the code" on advertising, Google and Facebook are tweeting bidding-war offers to purchase Twitter.
If our district supervisor won't defend services for her own constituents over a bailout to a corporation that doesn't need it, then it's past time to recall the militancy of our progressive movement and storm City Hall to demand the sweetheart deal for Twitter get called off, like David Hasselhoff!
Richard Marquez served as one of the volunteer field coordinators for the Jane Kim for Supervisor campaign. Chris Daly is the former District 6 supervisor.
Most Commented On
- Wrong, Steven, the "Guest" made no cogent arguments. - April 18, 2014
- I like the band - April 18, 2014
- Steven, the percentage of scientists who support global warming - April 18, 2014
- TOAkcLPchHMnOYM - April 18, 2014
- In other words... - April 18, 2014
- Seeking the truth - April 18, 2014
- Yes real - April 18, 2014
- qcXxxEfPWOYXcFI - April 18, 2014
- Yes, so where is your evidence coming from? - April 18, 2014
- One of the ways the left always justifies their bias is by - April 18, 2014