Over time, the tax break could cost San Francisco millions of dollars as the city struggles to close a $350 million deficit
As Twitter's new honcho, Dick Costolo, claims to have "cracked the code" on advertising, Google and Facebook are tweeting bidding-war offers to purchase Twitter.
If our district supervisor won't defend services for her own constituents over a bailout to a corporation that doesn't need it, then it's past time to recall the militancy of our progressive movement and storm City Hall to demand the sweetheart deal for Twitter get called off, like David Hasselhoff!
Richard Marquez served as one of the volunteer field coordinators for the Jane Kim for Supervisor campaign. Chris Daly is the former District 6 supervisor.
Most Commented On
- This country is filled with homeless and poor - December 11, 2013
- I think this septic man is - December 11, 2013
- It concluded a lot - December 11, 2013
- Here's what works: If you - December 11, 2013
- Until it happened to you, of - December 11, 2013
- Sounds like exactly what San Francisco needs! - December 11, 2013
- looks amazing...if you like - December 11, 2013
- Peter. I never said it was the fault of a homeless person that - December 11, 2013
- You keep spouting the same - December 11, 2013
- Alt-folk singer Michelle Shocked goes on homophobic rant, Yoshi' - December 11, 2013