Beardo's take on Rasputin reaches deep, fishes around, and comes up perfectly weird
From Rasputin to Putin, Russia's political history has been one long cabaret act in much poorer taste than anything you'll find here. But Beardo, virile and viral, is less about Russia (although it lends tacit support to the long-standing theory that the Russian Revolution was in part galvanized by Rasputin's undermining of tsarist authority) than about a crazy social hierarchy so steep and brittle, so vast in its gulf between high and low, that a single does of mayhem can become a political force "where the outside meets the inside." It's then that a little disorder is what's in order.
Through April 24; $17–$26
1901 Ashby, Berk.
Most Commented On
- how i got my soulmate back - April 15, 2014
- I HATE DAVID CAMPOS!!!!!!!!!! - April 15, 2014
- baba maliga is a real spell caster - April 15, 2014
- Oh Jeez, shut it down already... - April 15, 2014
- Sharon S. Everardo G . & company killed CCSF w/ protest - April 15, 2014
- Fight to build more - April 15, 2014
- Great job Chiu - April 15, 2014
- GGuOlJDiXYBdcuFfCC - April 15, 2014
- Victory for the Little Guy over the City employee Greed Monster - April 15, 2014
- "Guest" is a default screen - April 15, 2014