Henry's Crime's emerging star: middle-aged Keanu Reeves
Reeves is getting a tad jowly now, physique likewise surrendering to gravity. This could be great for him: he's made his money already, maybe he can now surrender to being something more-less-other than a box-office behemoth. Costner managed it with The Upside of Anger (2005) and The Company Men (2010), while still playing the occasional lead (albeit in flops). The critical success he's had as middle-aged losers after a run of critically disclaimed variably-superheroes could be Ted-slash-Neo's own, if he's willing to surrender glamour that much. He'd hardly be the first huge movie star to finally get some respect thataway. But he might be the (still) cutest.
HENRY'S CRIME opens Fri/15 in Bay Area theaters.
Most Commented On
- Tit for Tat... - June 19, 2013
- And you probably stiff - June 19, 2013
- Toxic Teachings & Carcinogenic Considerations... - June 19, 2013
- Daniele, you were one of a whole cluster of "ladies" who - June 19, 2013
- Steven once referred to h. Brown as an "obnoxious bum." - June 19, 2013
- Martini Madness... - June 19, 2013
- No, because "cafe" is short for "cafeteria" and that does allow - June 19, 2013
- Daniele, there is no material difference between the two. - June 19, 2013
- To be fair, he did mess up on - June 19, 2013
- No exactly so pat & dry. - June 19, 2013