Henry's Crime's emerging star: middle-aged Keanu Reeves
Reeves is getting a tad jowly now, physique likewise surrendering to gravity. This could be great for him: he's made his money already, maybe he can now surrender to being something more-less-other than a box-office behemoth. Costner managed it with The Upside of Anger (2005) and The Company Men (2010), while still playing the occasional lead (albeit in flops). The critical success he's had as middle-aged losers after a run of critically disclaimed variably-superheroes could be Ted-slash-Neo's own, if he's willing to surrender glamour that much. He'd hardly be the first huge movie star to finally get some respect thataway. But he might be the (still) cutest.
HENRY'S CRIME opens Fri/15 in Bay Area theaters.
Most Commented On
- San Francisco needs more buses, less cars - July 27, 2014
- Left out - July 27, 2014
- JbqSETCBdCoSL - July 27, 2014
- Where I was on the day President Kennedy was shot - July 27, 2014
- And joysticks for all - July 27, 2014
- Marcos' Judaism is relevant only when it comes to - July 27, 2014
- hqQqnukbsN - July 27, 2014
- mvajoCbAui - July 27, 2014
- GJCvazIKygzr - July 27, 2014
- Extra! Extra! Sunshine advocates beat the Anti-Sunshine Gang in - July 27, 2014