Henry's Crime's emerging star: middle-aged Keanu Reeves
Reeves is getting a tad jowly now, physique likewise surrendering to gravity. This could be great for him: he's made his money already, maybe he can now surrender to being something more-less-other than a box-office behemoth. Costner managed it with The Upside of Anger (2005) and The Company Men (2010), while still playing the occasional lead (albeit in flops). The critical success he's had as middle-aged losers after a run of critically disclaimed variably-superheroes could be Ted-slash-Neo's own, if he's willing to surrender glamour that much. He'd hardly be the first huge movie star to finally get some respect thataway. But he might be the (still) cutest.
HENRY'S CRIME opens Fri/15 in Bay Area theaters.
Most Commented On
- marriage - April 23, 2014
- thanks to dr Abuko - April 23, 2014
- San Francisco city management - April 23, 2014
- Another, “good look'n out” by - April 23, 2014
- Dead Weight Losses - April 23, 2014
- It's all about the city's - April 23, 2014
- How does it show? - April 23, 2014
- Where does he say that? And - April 23, 2014
- Sorry they hurt your feelings - April 23, 2014
- Mmm.. good to be here in your - April 23, 2014