Henry's Crime's emerging star: middle-aged Keanu Reeves
Reeves is getting a tad jowly now, physique likewise surrendering to gravity. This could be great for him: he's made his money already, maybe he can now surrender to being something more-less-other than a box-office behemoth. Costner managed it with The Upside of Anger (2005) and The Company Men (2010), while still playing the occasional lead (albeit in flops). The critical success he's had as middle-aged losers after a run of critically disclaimed variably-superheroes could be Ted-slash-Neo's own, if he's willing to surrender glamour that much. He'd hardly be the first huge movie star to finally get some respect thataway. But he might be the (still) cutest.
HENRY'S CRIME opens Fri/15 in Bay Area theaters.
Most Commented On
- One more detail. I stayed - March 8, 2014
- marcos, you have responded to his every post - March 8, 2014
- But it was my original post - March 8, 2014
- Siemens is a German company - March 8, 2014
- You keep responding to him, marcos - March 8, 2014
- California is already - March 8, 2014
- So that is why you keep respo - March 8, 2014
- When are you moving to Oakland then. Greg? - March 8, 2014
- Nobody cares about your weird theories either, marcos, - March 8, 2014
- I don't know about that - March 8, 2014