The candidate has nothing to say about corruption
And, as John Shanley, one-time spokesman for ex-District Attorney Terence Hallinan and a former deputy city attorney observes: "Anybody who thinks public corruption ended in San Francisco with the disgraced Ed Jew needs to reduce their dosage of medicinal marijuana."
Lacking any questions or information on the candidate's trial experience, prosecutorial successes, or experience as a lawyer, we still don't know much about political appointee D.A. Gascón after one West Portal meet and greet.
Retired Superior Court Judge Quentin Kopp — a former San Francisco supervisor and state senator — has been engaged as a special correspondent for the Guardian covering selected political events and issues.
Most Commented On
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 31, 2014
- iKGCzHQZopfY - July 31, 2014
- Not selective ENFORCEMENT ???? What about Airbnb? - July 31, 2014
- http://newamericamedia.org/20 - July 31, 2014
- Which is why the voters will - July 31, 2014
- Student protesters file claim against City College and SF - July 31, 2014
- Work order payments are appropriate - July 31, 2014
- marcos, please furnish your evidence for the proposition that - July 31, 2014
- Paradoxically, notwithstanding Emma's saccharine nostalgia about - July 31, 2014
- Wiener had to have support - July 31, 2014