The candidate has nothing to say about corruption
And, as John Shanley, one-time spokesman for ex-District Attorney Terence Hallinan and a former deputy city attorney observes: "Anybody who thinks public corruption ended in San Francisco with the disgraced Ed Jew needs to reduce their dosage of medicinal marijuana."
Lacking any questions or information on the candidate's trial experience, prosecutorial successes, or experience as a lawyer, we still don't know much about political appointee D.A. Gascón after one West Portal meet and greet.
Retired Superior Court Judge Quentin Kopp — a former San Francisco supervisor and state senator — has been engaged as a special correspondent for the Guardian covering selected political events and issues.
Most Commented On
- you point out. - July 23, 2014
- Dr Eke Chukwu Is THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN EVER TRUST - July 23, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 23, 2014
- custody - July 23, 2014
- Tablehopping: new Asian treats, Blue Plate score, Cochon 555 - July 23, 2014
- The racial stereotype looks like it was an after-thought. - July 23, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 23, 2014
- State and municiap pension funds are run by Calpers and their - July 23, 2014
- Treading water - July 23, 2014
- Midsummer mayhem - July 23, 2014