Twenty years of Full Moon madness with the Wicked party crew
Colm III, "High as a Mountain" — the title of this 1988 release says it all. Jenö brought it with him from England and played it at the first SF Full Moon party.
Marshall Jefferson, "Open Your Eyes" — deep vibes from the master of early Chicago house. More than just good music, it's a spiritual journey.
The Man Collective, "No Hassle From the Man" — anthem. It's rock and rave and soul and psych and passion. That's maybe what we're all about.
WICKED: 20 YEARS OF DISCO GLORY
Sat/23, 10 p.m.–7 a.m., $20 advance
119 Utah, SF
Facebook: Wicked Disco Glory
Most Commented On
- Jack Davis - March 13, 2014
- Just because it's a public building does not mean that a mob can - March 13, 2014
- Thinking of the big picture - March 13, 2014
- It's apparently easier to tear people down, than to build up. - March 13, 2014
- Bad journalism - March 13, 2014
- Clarification - March 13, 2014
- Another nail in CCSF's coffin - March 13, 2014
- Yes, let's have a lobby group for not lobbying. - March 13, 2014
- Except that this is a new building and "removes" nobody - March 13, 2014
- Sounds like the students went way beyond a peaceful protest. - March 13, 2014