Geoff Hoyle's Geezer lives!
What a dissection this is — of a life, of an artist, of the purpose of art, and of the conundrum of memory and loss that gathers darkly over the heads of those blessed and cursed with longevity. The fusing of mesmeric physical performance, searching autobiography, subtle humor, raucous hilarity, and tender regard all come together to form a thematic whole of pronounced charm and beauty.
Wed.–Thurs., 8 p.m.;
Sat.–Sun., 5 p.m.; through July 10
1062 Valencia, SF
Most Commented On
- that location has been a club - May 23, 2013
- Don Corleone would be proud. - May 23, 2013
- Well, anon and Lucretia Snapples - May 23, 2013
- Important Question - May 23, 2013
- Granelli just removed the - May 23, 2013
- Last time I checked, there - May 23, 2013
- Thanks Johnny! - May 23, 2013
- Do you keep winning every debate - May 23, 2013
- Johnny Angel is a good - May 23, 2013
- This one - May 23, 2013