A metalhead ignites a grieving family (for better — and worse) in Hesher
Coming to terms with Hesher's presence becomes a lot like going through Elisabeth Kübler-Ross' five stages of grief: there's the denial that he's taken over the living-room TV and rejiggered the cable to get a free porn channel; the anger that he's set fire to your enemy's hot rod and left you at the scene of the crime; and finally the acceptance that there's no good, right, or unmessy way to say goodbye — even if farewell means a beer-soaked, profanity-laced eulogy and walking the coffin past the strip mall.
HESHER opens Fri/13 in Bay Area theaters.
Most Commented On
- "Why'd you do it?" we ask Fake Google employee Max Bell Alper - April 20, 2014
- FUUGUmmPWixbEuLgP - April 20, 2014
- UUBIhhgKmabXBsaR - April 20, 2014
- This is my testimony about - April 20, 2014
- he is a great spell caster - April 20, 2014
- a good spell caster online - April 20, 2014
- Hiv cure - April 20, 2014
- bjyxnoNDXT - April 20, 2014
- OmxMEPcEhJHd - April 20, 2014
- xsDWLcPbLJNMRkqC - April 20, 2014