Standing up for the Yellow Pages -- and local businesses
San Franciscans without Internet access are more and more marginalized every day, and small businesses are fighting against the crush of online retailers. Local directories are key resource for keeping our dollars right here in San Francisco, and keeping shoppers out of their cars. We need to use them more, not less.
Mindy Spatt is communications director for The Utility Reform Network.
Most Commented On
- So you delusional fools will - April 17, 2014
- Benito Gomez is a piece of - April 17, 2014
- GgIciPoJKMy - April 17, 2014
- Marke is so busy deleteting allegedly "anti-trans" posts - April 17, 2014
- Or maybe the city lawsuit is a desperate move? - April 17, 2014
- The female attendant actually brought one of the assaulted - April 17, 2014
- Exactly Greg. This desperate move by the ACCJC is only cover. - April 17, 2014
- Heh, yeah, a BART station worker does not want to intervene to - April 17, 2014
- So you don't really care what people think? - April 17, 2014
- A GOOD SPELL MAN - April 17, 2014