Aging in barrels and staying fresh in Napa
And while wine still reigns in Napa and Sonoma counties, contests like Charbay and Perfect Puree's second annual wine country cocktail competition, held May 16, showcase the increasing array of talent in both counties. It may not be up with the big cities yet, but the region has caught onto the cocktail renaissance, infusing it with its fresh local flair. It would seem that the wine country is not just for winos anymore.
Subscribe to Virginia's twice monthly newsletter, the Perfect Spot.
Most Commented On
- rent control - April 16, 2014
- You're a piece of shit. It's - April 16, 2014
- So you are saying that this 30/90 day thing is irrelevant? - April 16, 2014
- There might be a distinction I care about less. - April 16, 2014
- Good point, I'd forgotten that tenant payoffs were taxable. - April 16, 2014
- Most landlords will not rent - April 16, 2014
- My point was that 30 days or 90 days doesn't matter. - April 16, 2014
- Actually, the bill is - April 16, 2014
- It's not the use of the word "license" - April 16, 2014
- Then move if you're so - April 16, 2014