Yours Truly's unique musical blogcasts, often filmed in the Mission, have taken over the indie-net
"It has to be very natural," he adds. "I think people feel that when they watch the videos, they're in the room."
By letting the audience feel as close to the musician as I actually was during the shoot, the videos create an immediacy for fans. "Everything we create is purely passion-based," Chan said. We love every band — and we want them to look good."
Most Commented On
- Independance is a fundamental American virtue. - December 20, 2013
- Now SF is providing a safe - December 20, 2013
- Josh, do you bore everyone like this? - December 20, 2013
- Steven, the 73% is consistent with other polls and with the - December 20, 2013
- Federal law always trumps local law and HH is - December 20, 2013
- Saying the same thing five times - December 20, 2013
- More homes are sold to non-tech people than tech people - December 20, 2013
- There has never been an Ellis eviction in Oakland so - December 20, 2013
- A bus is a bus is a bus. - December 20, 2013
- I understand the issue perfectly. these tech workers have - December 20, 2013