Hard times on the Haight? Give into Hippie Temptation
July 15-16, Stop Making Sense. Classic Talking Heads circa 1984 at L.A.'s Pantages Theatre. Watching a jittery David Byrne working the crowd in his oversized boxy white suit should be worth the price of admission alone.
July 19-20, The Last Waltz. This one's cool for a couple of reasons. First, it's directed by Martin Scorsese and, second, it captures The Band's final show at San Francisco's old Winterland Ballroom, a place I've often dreamed of seeing a show.
- In my opinion - August 20, 2014
- Hopefully all goes according - August 20, 2014
- HgqYZfQJUnAwo - August 20, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- The Performant: Epochalypse Now - August 20, 2014
- Projections - August 20, 2014
- Rep. Speier calls for federal accreditation reform, citing CCSF - August 20, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - August 20, 2014
- mbv4-ever - August 20, 2014