FALL ARTS PREVIEW: Hollywood's big movies are big
As the holidays approach, the names get bigger: Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar biopic stars Leonardo DiCaprio (Nov. 9); plus Martin Scorsese ventures into 3D whimsy with Hugo; Alexander Payne helms the Clooney-starring family drama The Descendants; Kermit the Frog headlines Jason Segel's reboot of The Muppets; and John Gulager directs Piranha 3DD (all Nov. 23).
December Wrapped up for you under the celluloid tree are the bullet-proof Roman Polanski, who returns with drama Carnage; the bullet-proof in other ways Meryl Streep, who portrays Thatcher in The Iron Lady; the reunion of the writing-directing team behind 2007's Juno for the Charlize Theron-starring Young Adult; and Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (all Dec. 16). Your Xmas choices (Dec. 21-28) include Cameron Crowe's We Bought a Zoo (don't know anything about it, already hate it, still pissed about 2005's Elizabethtown); Brad Bird's Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, with Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg doing duty alongside The Cruise; David Fincher's The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo; and a double-header from Steven Spielberg: animated The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (Dec. 21), and War Horse (Dec. 28).
Most Commented On
- uJyzhilCSjJSrxzU - April 19, 2014
- vOsqBHUGGrok - April 19, 2014
- zTLkiWHnfcuvMCDj - April 19, 2014
- bNAOqdRcXhNvg - April 19, 2014
- Try Dr. Wicca, he is for real - April 19, 2014
- Good Day Everyone on this - April 19, 2014
- QhVIawLVAR - April 19, 2014
- HOW MY RELATIONSHIP WAS SAVED BY DR BRAVE!!! - April 19, 2014
- HOW MY RELATIONSHIP WAS SAVED - April 19, 2014
- AM SO HAPPY THAT I MET THIS MAN ON THIS SITE - April 19, 2014