Pinching oneself, and dreaming of Korean at Muguboka
Those little tiny crunchy fishes was one. Kimchi. I wish I could show-not-tell you all 12, but my memory has been erased by some of the most fantastickest meals imaginable, here in Mexico. Last night: the first bowl of tortilla soup I ever truly loved. If they were a restaurant, our camp cooks, Other Beth and Only Christina, would be my new favorite one. Instead:
Mon.-Sat.: 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sun. 5-11 p.m.
401 Balboa St., S.F.
Beer & wine
Most Commented On
- No you don't understand the - December 10, 2013
- My Google-employed - December 10, 2013
- Corsets China Manufacturers - December 10, 2013
- I am surprised that Players - December 10, 2013
- Are you low? - December 10, 2013
- Besides biking through - December 10, 2013
- Exhibit A: - December 10, 2013
- I don't understand why people - December 10, 2013
- Smugness - December 9, 2013
- There was that day - December 9, 2013