Pinching oneself, and dreaming of Korean at Muguboka
Those little tiny crunchy fishes was one. Kimchi. I wish I could show-not-tell you all 12, but my memory has been erased by some of the most fantastickest meals imaginable, here in Mexico. Last night: the first bowl of tortilla soup I ever truly loved. If they were a restaurant, our camp cooks, Other Beth and Only Christina, would be my new favorite one. Instead:
Mon.-Sat.: 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sun. 5-11 p.m.
401 Balboa St., S.F.
Beer & wine
Most Commented On
- orxQilLDFpQXZQi - April 18, 2014
- SiNahcrXpxSp - April 18, 2014
- hituCLybiHRxQOzv - April 18, 2014
- vInzwTDNDBkIorxC - April 18, 2014
- Good to have the Guardian - April 18, 2014
- ewGqgRNDgnhDz - April 18, 2014
- I always get a laugh - April 18, 2014
- ikJqnIJbvyMdSeQLnpS - April 18, 2014
- Your trollish obsession with me is admirable in its tenacity. - April 18, 2014
- It is slowly happening as they move to Oakland or - April 18, 2014