Pinching oneself, and dreaming of Korean at Muguboka
Those little tiny crunchy fishes was one. Kimchi. I wish I could show-not-tell you all 12, but my memory has been erased by some of the most fantastickest meals imaginable, here in Mexico. Last night: the first bowl of tortilla soup I ever truly loved. If they were a restaurant, our camp cooks, Other Beth and Only Christina, would be my new favorite one. Instead:
Mon.-Sat.: 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sun. 5-11 p.m.
401 Balboa St., S.F.
Beer & wine
Most Commented On
- I guess you have it all figured out. - July 23, 2014
- Ha... I love your racist and - July 23, 2014
- QWzfFRMQpa - July 23, 2014
- Well they did try and kick out JROTC - July 23, 2014
- 5 SFUSD high schools offer computer science courses - July 23, 2014
- It's much easier to blame - July 23, 2014
- Even the New York Times opines! - July 23, 2014
- So your excuse is that - July 23, 2014
- Greg also supports communists - July 23, 2014
- If Twitter hired the - July 23, 2014