Eleanor Friedberger pulls from the personal for Last Summer
"That's getting tiring. So it's liberating to make something that's small and personal. For me, it's more about expressing my tiny pathetic feelings." Slight pause. "I'm kidding."
With the Kills and Mini Mansions
Fri/9, 8:30 p.m., $29.50
1807 Telegraph, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- I Am With You Brothers And Sisters - December 6, 2013
- The last word you typed is - December 6, 2013
- Did someone push your - December 6, 2013
- Liebe Wetzel - December 6, 2013
- Your blog made me feel that - December 6, 2013
- Defining San Francisco - December 5, 2013
- Robots can't cook the food - December 5, 2013
- Bring on the automated - December 5, 2013
- Supporting local artists & performances - December 5, 2013
- A local non-profit will chose - December 5, 2013