Eleanor Friedberger pulls from the personal for Last Summer
"That's getting tiring. So it's liberating to make something that's small and personal. For me, it's more about expressing my tiny pathetic feelings." Slight pause. "I'm kidding."
With the Kills and Mini Mansions
Fri/9, 8:30 p.m., $29.50
1807 Telegraph, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- uppoVFiDwLz - July 28, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 28, 2014
- Skateboarding is a delinquent activity - July 28, 2014
- YJAYVeBQQgiZnk - July 28, 2014
- Remember what started this - July 27, 2014
- Go back to your mother's basement, troll - July 27, 2014
- San Francisco needs more buses, less cars - July 27, 2014
- Left out - July 27, 2014
- JbqSETCBdCoSL - July 27, 2014
- Where I was on the day President Kennedy was shot - July 27, 2014