A series of community forums helped us craft a platform for the next mayor
3. Planning should be for the community, not developers.
4. Energy efficiency programs should be targeted to disadvantaged communities.
5. Pay attention to the urban food revolution, encourage resident owned farmers markets. Use unused public land for local food and community gardens.
6. Provide complete information on what parts of the city are fill, and stop allowing development in areas that are going to be inundated with sea level rise.
7. Prioritize local distributed generation of electricity and public ownership of the power grid.
8. Change Clean Energy San Francisco from a purchasing pool system to a generating system.
Most Commented On
- No, I think I nailed it. - April 16, 2014
- Sure, let's elect the MTA. - April 16, 2014
- We already do. We just don't - April 16, 2014
- I would support that. - April 16, 2014
- Yes, look. Please. - April 16, 2014
- Living for the moment without - April 16, 2014
- I think marcos is correct - April 16, 2014
- You nailed it. - April 16, 2014
- You nailed it. Faculty gets - April 16, 2014
- This is the agency Tim Redmond wants to charge with purchasing - April 16, 2014