A series of community forums helped us craft a platform for the next mayor
3. Planning should be for the community, not developers.
4. Energy efficiency programs should be targeted to disadvantaged communities.
5. Pay attention to the urban food revolution, encourage resident owned farmers markets. Use unused public land for local food and community gardens.
6. Provide complete information on what parts of the city are fill, and stop allowing development in areas that are going to be inundated with sea level rise.
7. Prioritize local distributed generation of electricity and public ownership of the power grid.
8. Change Clean Energy San Francisco from a purchasing pool system to a generating system.
Most Commented On
- Your repulsive. - May 22, 2013
- Lil Reese - May 22, 2013
- Oro11 and Shawn Reynaldo - May 22, 2013
- Xorauguynagazsy - May 22, 2013
- What is "staggering expense" if City doesn't repair potholes? - May 22, 2013
- Enjoy our clothing free lifestyle! - May 22, 2013
- Are you Single and a Nudist? - May 22, 2013
- nudist dating - May 22, 2013
- Public employee unions suck... - May 21, 2013
- interesting - May 21, 2013