Will Viharo lives, breathes, and bleeds pulp fiction
Although his books can feature sensationalistic and savage settings, events, and characters, they are still meant to be simply entertaining — a goal that they exceedingly achieve, thanks to Viharo's artistic outlook.
"Even the most graphic depictions of XXX kinky sex and ultra-violence are presented in a satirical, cartoonish context, not meant to be taken too seriously," says Viharo. "I'm a softie at heart; my hard-boiled veneer is pretty transparent, I think. It's impossible for me to remove my tongue from my cheek no matter how twisted my subject matter happens to be."
Most Commented On
- LOL. Why do you think I - December 10, 2013
- Nobody forces you to come - December 10, 2013
- "For example, there is data - December 10, 2013
- Then you wouldn't mind - December 10, 2013
- Steven and Joe: Ignore the - December 10, 2013
- Luducrious! Ms/Ms - December 10, 2013
- "And too many of them think - December 10, 2013
- If you have to start out by - December 10, 2013
- People cannot be entrusted to operate cars safely - December 10, 2013
- As for the bums losing and - December 10, 2013