Crossing lines and eating out at Mingalaba Restaurant in Burlingame
Alls I had to remember was that the asparagus was tough, the potatoes were undercooked, but the chickens and fishes they accompanied were excellent. And the mango salad! Yum!
"You could mention the mango-green pepper thing," Hedgehog's email concluded. No I can't, though. I'm out of space.
Daily: 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
1213 Burlingame Ave., Burlingame
Beer & wine
- Very informative post! There - August 21, 2014
- SFUSD sticker shock: new art school to cost $240 million - August 21, 2014
- great spell caster that bring back my ex husband - August 21, 2014
- DzyZhnZdhXjTwFXyoD - August 21, 2014
- GHXrYngWdK - August 20, 2014
- THPyBgsRSP - August 20, 2014
- YRgXEsMsPcBjNVto - August 20, 2014
- WashfIbaGQoQ - August 20, 2014
- ZJdUDSApSkLQ - August 20, 2014
- HIV CURE BY DR. ORAEDE - August 20, 2014