HALLOWEEN 2011: Chasing local spirits with The Ghost Detectives' Guide to San Francisco
ANNETTE She is stuck here, on her fixation on this man. And there was this tree, like a big oak tree, I saw it so clearly, and laughing and giggling.
LOYD Do you think it was taken down to build this building?
ANNETTE I forgot to mention that I felt closer to the water when I was talking to Anna Marie. Did anything measure on the meter?
LOYD Yes, a couple times when she was speaking through you.
ANNETTE She would come in close to me and then she would back away. At one point is was like we were holding hands. She is very friendly, very loving, but also very sad.
From The Ghost Detectives' Guide to Haunted San Francisco, copyright 2011 by Loyd Auerbach and Annette Martin, published by Craven Street Books
Most Commented On
- Yes, people are stupid. - July 23, 2014
- Any investment strategy that removes stocks from an index - July 23, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 23, 2014
- Revitalized - July 23, 2014
- What a totally weird thing to say - July 23, 2014
- Dirt poor people? Get a clue, - July 23, 2014
- Fine Dining - July 23, 2014
- take her to both! - July 23, 2014
- The Beach Boys - July 23, 2014
- Defending corrupt unions - July 23, 2014