Changing lanes -- and zooming toward sustainable sushi at Tataki South
It also turns out that, just as in the Real World, clearing your palate's conscious has a higher price tag.
Tataki is a tiny place that doesn't believe in reservations for parties of less-than-six, so the wait was kinda long. But once we were inside, shoving ethically murdered fish down our gullets, it was so damn cozy and friendly, nothing else mattered. *
Sun.-Thu. 5-9:30 p.m.; Fri.-Sat. 5-10 p.m.
1740 Church St., S.F.
Beer & sake
Most Commented On
- Simple Solution: Fire Phil Ginsburg - July 25, 2014
- Respect the will of San Francisco voters and Taxpayers - July 25, 2014
- Like your love of transit experts - July 25, 2014
- Follow the Money - July 25, 2014
- Chiu introduces legislation to regulate Airbnb and short-term - July 25, 2014
- CIVBkItdZd - July 25, 2014
- Gourmand or gourmet? - July 25, 2014
- Vote the bums out - July 25, 2014
- Why did you ask him about royalties? - July 25, 2014
- More racism from Greg - July 25, 2014