Changing lanes -- and zooming toward sustainable sushi at Tataki South
It also turns out that, just as in the Real World, clearing your palate's conscious has a higher price tag.
Tataki is a tiny place that doesn't believe in reservations for parties of less-than-six, so the wait was kinda long. But once we were inside, shoving ethically murdered fish down our gullets, it was so damn cozy and friendly, nothing else mattered. *
Sun.-Thu. 5-9:30 p.m.; Fri.-Sat. 5-10 p.m.
1740 Church St., S.F.
Beer & sake
Most Commented On
- AHfbaJyduxKe - April 20, 2014
- rIbttVoMzBxK - April 20, 2014
- tKdmZvDYZrCuaj - April 20, 2014
- Pls Help since without being there you KNOW what happened. - April 20, 2014
- pjaWCwyvEAnRuMK - April 20, 2014
- xFlHMxDECGtHLA - April 20, 2014
- lPpWoIgGbMSIsdgwg - April 20, 2014
- CRVqBMzWusQysfSqmS - April 20, 2014
- rloEFTjaUJYRxlc - April 20, 2014
- BrEbqAgKFCS - April 20, 2014