Changing lanes -- and zooming toward sustainable sushi at Tataki South
It also turns out that, just as in the Real World, clearing your palate's conscious has a higher price tag.
Tataki is a tiny place that doesn't believe in reservations for parties of less-than-six, so the wait was kinda long. But once we were inside, shoving ethically murdered fish down our gullets, it was so damn cozy and friendly, nothing else mattered. *
Sun.-Thu. 5-9:30 p.m.; Fri.-Sat. 5-10 p.m.
1740 Church St., S.F.
Beer & sake
Most Commented On
- Most of the families I know - May 19, 2013
- They love unicorns and Santa Claus too - May 19, 2013
- The difference is perspective... - May 19, 2013
- You're correct, but I sense - May 19, 2013
- Ignoranc - May 19, 2013
- Support for the Ban????? - May 19, 2013
- "you have black and hispanic - May 19, 2013
- Wrong. Renting will be the - May 19, 2013
- That's what makes it a beloved San Francisco event - May 19, 2013
- Two thirds of San Franciscans do not own their homes - May 19, 2013