Changing lanes -- and zooming toward sustainable sushi at Tataki South
It also turns out that, just as in the Real World, clearing your palate's conscious has a higher price tag.
Tataki is a tiny place that doesn't believe in reservations for parties of less-than-six, so the wait was kinda long. But once we were inside, shoving ethically murdered fish down our gullets, it was so damn cozy and friendly, nothing else mattered. *
Sun.-Thu. 5-9:30 p.m.; Fri.-Sat. 5-10 p.m.
1740 Church St., S.F.
Beer & sake
Most Commented On
- grease a few palms…. - December 6, 2013
- BS they were wrong in - December 6, 2013
- You brain dead imbecile, when - December 6, 2013
- Oh and you can not live in - December 6, 2013
- You are just a greedy - December 6, 2013
- Greedy property thieves are - December 6, 2013
- Since everyone is so - December 6, 2013
- My SUV was only 46 K….. - December 6, 2013
- More reason for the rent - December 6, 2013
- Why would they need money - December 6, 2013