"Of course, when I got here, the first place I went to was City Lights."
Space precludes a full rehearsal of Meltzer's career, and significant items — such as editing the poetry and kabbalah journal Tree in the '70s or co-founding the New College poetics program in '80s — can only be mentioned in passing. His precociousness has engendered a sort of perpetual youth, and you can still find Meltzer giving readings around town, solo or in tandem with Julie Rogers. He remains one of the key people who make San Francisco great.
- gjKRpuUUABewdYALQ - August 20, 2014
- bEwFAAxXpPvWZbiraf - August 20, 2014
- GEFAnjOczrRGkIMj - August 20, 2014
- ESCwUmLbHVxfoQN - August 20, 2014
- HPUphxncDlbqJqCsOK - August 20, 2014
- IyxubEAtnp - August 20, 2014
- MxgZlGKykNxQCkNqHIE - August 20, 2014
- FVbRevsWfqbncBm - August 20, 2014
- PJcWeOAHCp - August 20, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014