San Tung disappoints, Saigon Pho II delights (at least in the beef department)
After lunch, come to think of it, we did do a little shopping. We bought three kinds of rice noodles at 99 Ranch. Oh, and I also stepped into one of those little doodad stores and bought a cute little eraser for Hedgehog. I was their only customer. Pepper spray did not play a role.
PHO SAIGON II
Sun.-Thu.: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; Fri.-Sat. 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
3288 Pierce St., Suite A116, Richmond
Most Commented On
- The article is very good and - May 22, 2013
- Cant we take a look at the - May 22, 2013
- Regarding "People have to - May 22, 2013
- Means testing: A means to an end (of rent control) - May 22, 2013
- When did the tenancy for that apartment begin? 1979? - May 22, 2013
- Re: The Changing Face of Housing in San Francisco - May 22, 2013
- Just ignore her. That's what - May 22, 2013
- Maybe if more people who need - May 22, 2013
- No - May 22, 2013
- how about proposing "means - May 22, 2013