From luxe cocktails with a view to garlic noodles on the cheap -- restaurants that keep doors open for wandering pilgrims and Scrooge alike
Probably one of the best Pakistani and Indian restaurants in the city, Aslam's is open every day, every holiday. This Mission spot has a staff that is friendly and engaging, so don’t be afraid to ask questions or for recommendations. Its most popular dishes are the goat cheese naan, lamb korma, and chicken tikka masala. With a broad palette of Pakistani flavors, the chef and owner -- Aslam himself -- blends cuisines for a healthy dining meal.
Open Sun/25 5-11 p.m.
1037 Valencia, SF
Most Commented On
- Fact: noun. something that actually exists; reality; truth. - April 18, 2014
- DR.LOVESPELL IS THE REAL SPELL CASTER - April 18, 2014
- kbbSfqrybRHgwdDhO - April 18, 2014
- Hello What a great and - April 18, 2014
- Hello I am carol - April 18, 2014
- i am Michael Davis from Los - April 18, 2014
- WSTIplStATvoUMI - April 18, 2014
- tifhALBCiBgXohWZjVNj - April 18, 2014
- QcWUdNcXLTWG - April 18, 2014
- FLkyXhOlYKUEYFqR - April 18, 2014