Ed Lee needs to realize he can't be another Gavin Newsom
• Don't let Oracle Corp. take over even more of the waterfront. The America's Cup continues to move forward — but at every step of the way, multibillionaire Oracle CEO Larry Ellison is trying to squeeze the city for more. Mayor Lee has to make it clear: We've given one of the richest people in the world vast amounts of valuable real estate already. He doesn't need a giant TV screen in the Bay or more land swaps or more city benefits. Enough is enough.
There's plenty more, but even completing part of this list would put the city on the right road forward. Happy new year.
Most Commented On
- What damage does the Hetch Hetchy dam cause now? - July 23, 2014
- I really don't understand - July 23, 2014
- It's really about make it - July 23, 2014
- thank you dr sule - July 23, 2014
- Keep the dam - July 23, 2014
- MUNI workers need raises - NOW - July 23, 2014
- Do they have the right to target civilians, Greg? - July 23, 2014
- Balance - July 23, 2014
- In addition to being dumb - July 23, 2014
- Restoring Hetch Hetchy Valley: A New Approach - July 23, 2014