At 74, the legendary Dick Dale keeps riding those surf guitar waves
DD Yeah, everybody can walk all over me now. No, I'm just joking, I make fun of everything. I used to surf the pier all the time. I'll be back in the water again, it's just that we've been on such a hellacious schedule that I don't even have time. When I go back, I'll be back in the water. To me that's the greatest healer.
With The Bitter Honeys, and the Dirty Hand Family Band
Sat/7, 10 p.m., $20
1928 Telegraph, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- Sufi community to protest designer of outrageously horrible 80s - July 24, 2014
- zHOiTkpAtDHHzuCaiz - July 24, 2014
- Cash backwards - July 24, 2014
- H. Brown: Goodbye to all that, we hope - July 24, 2014
- What's wrong with natural grass? - July 24, 2014
- LLMxtCiXZq - July 24, 2014
- Even the U.N. Relief and - July 24, 2014
- Hamas purposefully targets - July 24, 2014
- Neighborhood NIMBYs again - July 24, 2014
- OCaJXcLIYWxevlDY - July 24, 2014