At 74, the legendary Dick Dale keeps riding those surf guitar waves
DD Yeah, everybody can walk all over me now. No, I'm just joking, I make fun of everything. I used to surf the pier all the time. I'll be back in the water again, it's just that we've been on such a hellacious schedule that I don't even have time. When I go back, I'll be back in the water. To me that's the greatest healer.
With The Bitter Honeys, and the Dirty Hand Family Band
Sat/7, 10 p.m., $20
1928 Telegraph, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014
- No, government surveillance wrong, period. - March 9, 2014
- Government surveillance is bad - March 8, 2014
- San Francisco Needs Speed Cameras - March 8, 2014
- Just Like You - March 8, 2014
- Wow Why Didn't I Think Of That???? - March 8, 2014
- That Is Sociopath Guest Steven - March 8, 2014
- Go Read Your History Book - March 8, 2014
- Have you ever considered - March 8, 2014
- Making real-time surveillance - March 8, 2014