At 74, the legendary Dick Dale keeps riding those surf guitar waves
DD Yeah, everybody can walk all over me now. No, I'm just joking, I make fun of everything. I used to surf the pier all the time. I'll be back in the water again, it's just that we've been on such a hellacious schedule that I don't even have time. When I go back, I'll be back in the water. To me that's the greatest healer.
With The Bitter Honeys, and the Dirty Hand Family Band
Sat/7, 10 p.m., $20
1928 Telegraph, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - July 23, 2014
- If the initiative has broad support, then money won't matter - July 23, 2014
- Yes, similar comments were made about Emma's piece on - July 23, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 23, 2014
- cjdoaXCjIQqACmte - July 23, 2014
- you point out. - July 23, 2014
- Dr Eke Chukwu Is THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN EVER TRUST - July 23, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 23, 2014
- custody - July 23, 2014
- Tablehopping: new Asian treats, Blue Plate score, Cochon 555 - July 23, 2014