BODY: February fitness and spa specials shape you up for spring
Flourish Skin and Wax 1905 Union, SF. (415) 370-6559, www.flourishskinandwax.com Cheerful pastel walls and mellow music here eases the usual pain of waxing. Perfectionist waxers can satisfy even the most sensitive skin types. Book a Flourish facial and receive a complimentary cleanser; book a Brazilian wax and receive a complimentary brow wax.
Rincon Chiropractic Massage and Acupuncture 101 Howard, Suite D, SF. (415) 896-2225, www.rinconchiro.com Rincon focuses on the relationship between the structure and function of your spine. It provides a wide range of services, like rehabilitation therapies, mother-to-be, and stress-relieving massages. $25 off for students who bring in a valid student ID. Yelp users can get a $90 specialty massage for $50.
Tiptoes Nail Spa 300 De Haro, Suite 336, SF. (415) 626-9637, www.tiptoesnailspa.com This swanky Potrero Hill spot uses vegan and DBP, touelene and formaldehyde-free nail polish as well as botanical-based, petrochemical-free products. Go for a relaxing ambiance, cool chairs, and free Red Vines. Early bird special: mani-pedis for $35 before 3 p.m.
Curl Up and Dye Beauty Salon 350 Alabama, SF. (415) 861-2515, www.curlupanddyesf.net Ally likes big hair and monster movies. Jerry likes cheeseburgers and tight fades. Both have trained with Vidal Sassoon, Bumble and bumble, and Kevin Murphy. Both have devoted clients who come back time and time again for bold cuts and sexy styles. Receive $20 off a cut or color with either stylist.
Most Commented On
- Amoeba - July 11, 2014
- "In addition to levying the - July 11, 2014
- A 'reasonable' cheek swab - July 11, 2014
- Again, I disagree. Once you put information out there then it is - July 11, 2014
- Yes, it is so much more important that you have cheap rent - July 11, 2014
- Greg, you are correct there is no problem if and only if - July 11, 2014
- "Pack it in, pack it out" is - July 11, 2014
- Nope, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy when you - July 11, 2014
- I'll bet a lot of the cans - July 11, 2014
- What about the hundreds of - July 11, 2014