Who's there? XXXY, Eats Everything, Beautiful Swimmers, DJ Lengua, Murk, more
Revered '90s house duo and record label owners ("Reach For Me," "If You Really Want Someone") hits the huuuge Arts & Beats party with 50+ local artists, plus DJs David Harness, Chris Lum, Adnan Sharif, and an artful ton more.
Sat/10, 3pm-3am (dancing starts at 9pm), $15. Terra Gallery, 511 Harrison, SF. www.tinyurl.com/artsandbeats
Big up some bouncy UK bass that flirts with juke and rave from this Manchester young'un. He'll be at the raucous Lights Down Low monthly with footwork heartthrob Kingdom and residents Richie Panic, Sleazemore, Joaquin Bartra, and more.
Sat/10, 9:30pm-3am, $7–$10. Monarch, 101 Sixth St., SF. www.monarchsf.com
Most Commented On
- My Name is johnson Wilson..I - April 19, 2014
- the spell caster that bring smile and happiness back to my life - April 19, 2014
- MAdVUotOhumff - April 19, 2014
- You are welcome to the Laco - April 19, 2014
- Many Many People Are Angry? - April 19, 2014
- Poor People Ride The Bus - April 19, 2014
- a spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me - April 19, 2014
- kNOhlrWhrqLncB - April 19, 2014
- Thank you Doctor - April 19, 2014
- vhiHZMWFxwtcMxljhSLZ - April 19, 2014