Who's there? XXXY, Eats Everything, Beautiful Swimmers, DJ Lengua, Murk, more
Revered '90s house duo and record label owners ("Reach For Me," "If You Really Want Someone") hits the huuuge Arts & Beats party with 50+ local artists, plus DJs David Harness, Chris Lum, Adnan Sharif, and an artful ton more.
Sat/10, 3pm-3am (dancing starts at 9pm), $15. Terra Gallery, 511 Harrison, SF. www.tinyurl.com/artsandbeats
Big up some bouncy UK bass that flirts with juke and rave from this Manchester young'un. He'll be at the raucous Lights Down Low monthly with footwork heartthrob Kingdom and residents Richie Panic, Sleazemore, Joaquin Bartra, and more.
Sat/10, 9:30pm-3am, $7–$10. Monarch, 101 Sixth St., SF. www.monarchsf.com
Most Commented On
- JxdHtDYjuVjHnn - April 20, 2014
- CGtmnZFBqyOGkGDYy - April 20, 2014
- udWmivkWKLMee - April 20, 2014
- Why there is so much comment spam here - April 20, 2014
- AplOIZTpfssGOjYKaep - April 20, 2014
- JNZWrWFogTNyokZG - April 20, 2014
- It's National Running Day! Motivate yo'self with these classic - April 20, 2014
- LWraEqRQcSXZsnwl - April 20, 2014
- The Nigerian spellcasters and Chinese spammers contribute - April 20, 2014
- Let us praise the Guardian - April 20, 2014