Who's there? XXXY, Eats Everything, Beautiful Swimmers, DJ Lengua, Murk, more
Revered '90s house duo and record label owners ("Reach For Me," "If You Really Want Someone") hits the huuuge Arts & Beats party with 50+ local artists, plus DJs David Harness, Chris Lum, Adnan Sharif, and an artful ton more.
Sat/10, 3pm-3am (dancing starts at 9pm), $15. Terra Gallery, 511 Harrison, SF. www.tinyurl.com/artsandbeats
Big up some bouncy UK bass that flirts with juke and rave from this Manchester young'un. He'll be at the raucous Lights Down Low monthly with footwork heartthrob Kingdom and residents Richie Panic, Sleazemore, Joaquin Bartra, and more.
Sat/10, 9:30pm-3am, $7–$10. Monarch, 101 Sixth St., SF. www.monarchsf.com
Most Commented On
- So that is why you keep respo - March 8, 2014
- When are you moving to Oakland then. Greg? - March 8, 2014
- Nobody cares about your weird theories either, marcos, - March 8, 2014
- I don't know about that - March 8, 2014
- Nobody cares what you're comfortable with. - March 8, 2014
- Yeah, this loser candidate has no chance and yet is being - March 8, 2014
- The cops do not derive their authority and priorities from your - March 8, 2014
- This is the progressive - March 8, 2014
- No, everyone gets to make - March 8, 2014
- Ah, marcos, so YOU get to decide what is safe and what is not? - March 8, 2014