Who's there? XXXY, Eats Everything, Beautiful Swimmers, DJ Lengua, Murk, more
Revered '90s house duo and record label owners ("Reach For Me," "If You Really Want Someone") hits the huuuge Arts & Beats party with 50+ local artists, plus DJs David Harness, Chris Lum, Adnan Sharif, and an artful ton more.
Sat/10, 3pm-3am (dancing starts at 9pm), $15. Terra Gallery, 511 Harrison, SF. www.tinyurl.com/artsandbeats
Big up some bouncy UK bass that flirts with juke and rave from this Manchester young'un. He'll be at the raucous Lights Down Low monthly with footwork heartthrob Kingdom and residents Richie Panic, Sleazemore, Joaquin Bartra, and more.
Sat/10, 9:30pm-3am, $7–$10. Monarch, 101 Sixth St., SF. www.monarchsf.com
Most Commented On
- Suspending Judgement - December 8, 2013
- Also regarding The Hallowed, - December 8, 2013
- The devout worshipers of The - December 7, 2013
- Well said. I'm sure the - December 7, 2013
- "There will also be food, - December 7, 2013
- Ugh this sounds miserable. I - December 7, 2013
- Trolls such as yourself - December 7, 2013
- On the contrary, it is - December 7, 2013
- Child, you don't follow - December 7, 2013
- B.U.F.F.O.O.N. - December 7, 2013