The Ballad of Genesis and Lady Jaye director Marie Losier documents extreme devotion
Losier To be totally honest, it's really the way I edit. If you see my short films, they are all made this way because they are all shot with non-sync sound, 16mm, three-minute rolls of film ... so it's already a collage. I also always mix between the surreal aspect of tableau vivant, and the construction of daily life. I think with Gen and Jaye I found the symbiosis of the perfect cut-up couple to match how I work, and how I build a story.
Check out Pixel Vision for an extended version of Nicole Gluckstern's interview with Marie Losier and film subject Genesis Breyer P-Orridge.
THE BALLAD OF GENESIS AND LADY JAYE opens Fri/9 in Bay Area theaters.
Most Commented On
- IBEW shill - April 23, 2014
- Not sure how the SF Tenants - April 23, 2014
- Testimony on how i got back my lover - April 23, 2014
- Testimony!!! on how i got my ex lover - April 23, 2014
- This suit is a non-issue because it only applies to units that - April 23, 2014
- Steven got his ex back by calling Dr. Shaka to cast a spell!! - April 23, 2014
- Greg obviously never goes there as the area is busy, delightful - April 23, 2014
- As long as it is voluntary, I don't give a crap - April 23, 2014
- Chui is making short-lets legal so it is not clear on what basis - April 23, 2014
- Hello am regina from the - April 23, 2014