On the trail of Mississppi barbecue -- and hitting the rotissary at the Castro's Morning Due
Sideswise, it's not as good as Limon Rotisserie, but you can't argue with the chicken, and they're less likely to have a line. Check it out.
Daily 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
3698 17th St., SF.
Beer and wine
Follow L.E. on Twitter: @lechickenfarmer
Most Commented On
- Corporate welfare? Do you mean easing the tax burden on those - July 29, 2014
- marcos prefers Portland, apparently. - July 29, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - July 29, 2014
- But you thought Walker would be better - July 29, 2014
- Steven, it would be helpful if whenever a SFBG article advocates - July 29, 2014
- Shark long ago jumped. - July 29, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 29, 2014
- Corporate welfare - July 29, 2014
- i'm real curious about this - July 29, 2014