On the trail of Mississppi barbecue -- and hitting the rotissary at the Castro's Morning Due
Sideswise, it's not as good as Limon Rotisserie, but you can't argue with the chicken, and they're less likely to have a line. Check it out.
Daily 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
3698 17th St., SF.
Beer and wine
Follow L.E. on Twitter: @lechickenfarmer
Most Commented On
- Adding to my earlier post: I - December 8, 2013
- Suspending Judgement - December 8, 2013
- Also regarding The Hallowed, - December 8, 2013
- The devout worshipers of The - December 7, 2013
- Well said. I'm sure the - December 7, 2013
- "There will also be food, - December 7, 2013
- Ugh this sounds miserable. I - December 7, 2013
- Trolls such as yourself - December 7, 2013
- On the contrary, it is - December 7, 2013
- Child, you don't follow - December 7, 2013