On the trail of Mississppi barbecue -- and hitting the rotissary at the Castro's Morning Due
Sideswise, it's not as good as Limon Rotisserie, but you can't argue with the chicken, and they're less likely to have a line. Check it out.
Daily 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
3698 17th St., SF.
Beer and wine
Follow L.E. on Twitter: @lechickenfarmer
Most Commented On
- Chick Flicks - July 23, 2014
- SF is hypocritical - July 23, 2014
- lol - July 23, 2014
- Emma Silvers' Concert Demography - July 23, 2014
- Then I think that "traditional" or "conventional" would have - July 23, 2014
- Mike Love is well known for - July 23, 2014
- The writer clearly does not - July 23, 2014
- If the initiative has broad support, then money won't matter - July 23, 2014
- Yes, similar comments were made about Emma's piece on - July 23, 2014
- you point out. - July 23, 2014