On the trail of Mississppi barbecue -- and hitting the rotissary at the Castro's Morning Due
Sideswise, it's not as good as Limon Rotisserie, but you can't argue with the chicken, and they're less likely to have a line. Check it out.
Daily 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
3698 17th St., SF.
Beer and wine
Follow L.E. on Twitter: @lechickenfarmer
Most Commented On
- SFBG is now doing PR for Mirkarimi? - July 30, 2014
- Because - July 30, 2014
- "This strongly suggests that - July 30, 2014
- It really depends on whether - July 30, 2014
- Yeah, the pork I want to - July 30, 2014
- Wait a sec, the report was 22 - July 30, 2014
- The Controller's office has - July 30, 2014
- VXfVGoezrRsCXMc - July 30, 2014
- Left out - July 30, 2014
- One Lorde to rule them all: An evening at the Fox with one - July 30, 2014