The comedian tries something old (nudity!) and something new (Spanish dialogue) in Casa de mi Padre
"That theme of the macho Americans, 'USA! We're number one!' has been so fascinating and such a great thing to make fun of. That we think we're the best," Ferrell observes. "I've always been fascinated with that level of ego."
CASA DE MI PADRE opens Fri/16 in Bay Area theaters.
Most Commented On
- I take that as a sign that the NIMBY losers know they have lost - March 7, 2014
- Yes, Cw, only sycophantic adoration of SFBG is allowed here. - March 7, 2014
- *Say something, I'm giving up on you.* - March 7, 2014
- The reason Steven wants to go after AirBnB and not hosts is - March 7, 2014
- If A correlates to B and B corrrelates to C then the chances are - March 7, 2014
- This is one of the few issues where I agree with the SFBG - March 7, 2014
- tenants - March 7, 2014
- Wait a sec. I thought that - March 7, 2014
- No, the great myth is that the rich hate the poor. It's not true - March 7, 2014
- Those who support - March 7, 2014