Unfortunately while the pair was busy drawing Something's warm bath, Polachek's art-making has fallen by the wayside, apart from Chairlift videos. Still, her creative energies have obviously found a consuming outlet in her band. "It's about all the desire," she says, "to play like little kids play."
With Nite Jewel, Seventeen Evergreen
Tues/10, 8pm, $15
628 Divisadero, SF.
Most Commented On
- Proof, pudding - July 23, 2014
- Poor Gerard must have a lot - July 23, 2014
- But you're not refuting - July 23, 2014
- What damage does the Hetch Hetchy dam cause now? - July 23, 2014
- I really don't understand - July 23, 2014
- It's really about make it - July 23, 2014
- thank you dr sule - July 23, 2014
- Keep the dam - July 23, 2014
- MUNI workers need raises - NOW - July 23, 2014
- Do they have the right to target civilians, Greg? - July 23, 2014