SFIFF: Sam Green explores the geodesic world of R. Buckminster Fuller in new documentary
"It's only through doing a live piece that you learn what works and what doesn't. It's almost like a comedy routine," Green observes. "You do it and you feel that people respond to certain parts, they don't respond to other parts, and you grow it and edit it and shape it based on that."
As to whether or not he thinks there's more to explore in the world of Bucky Fuller, he says, "With this I'm doing a live piece and an installation, and I may at some point do just a regular documentary about Fuller. I'm open. I'm certainly not done with him yet."
Most Commented On
- "Censorship" - March 7, 2014
- sound like you the one - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake we love you we - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake - March 7, 2014
- don't judge a book by the - March 7, 2014
- No. Expedia and the others don't pay TOT taxes. Here's proof. - March 6, 2014
- All I'm saying is - March 6, 2014
- Expedia etc. collect and pay TOT tax. - March 6, 2014
- Never Used Internet - March 6, 2014
- you're making less and less sense - March 6, 2014