Nightlife: Stealth clubbing, Claude Young, Greg Wilson, Public Access. Plus: Juanita More's chicken!
He lives in Tokyo now, but second generation Detroit techno man of many talents Claude Young honors his roots on the decks — mostly by slaying crowds with his signature jazzy-tech flair and insane manual dexterity (let's just say the man can mix with his chin). A perfect complement to the jawdropper that was fellow Detroiter Jeff Mills' set at Public Works last week, and a rare opportunity to hear Young on these shores. For $5!
Sun/29, 9pm, $5. Holy Cow, 1535 Folsom, SF. www.tinyurl.com/claudeyoung
- hyHEoeRFcynfMaXf - August 20, 2014
- suHiDXjJCyib - August 20, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - August 20, 2014
- mBTUdzZSFYGakWIHPMUQ - August 20, 2014
- What to Look for in a Steam - August 20, 2014
- LItSCrVVjAlw - August 20, 2014
- tgHUPEceXz - August 20, 2014
- gHeGhFjtipHYKGusOx - August 20, 2014
- FzyeZUSPqTrG - August 20, 2014
- Bill would tax companies with wide CEO-worker pay disparities - August 20, 2014