Best Coast sheds more fuzz, remains enamored of home state
"It's definitely a trip to think that a couple of years ago, I was just a college dropout working a retail job, and now I'm like a professional musician," she says. "It's a weird thing, but I'm just so grateful. [People disliking the new sound] is obviously gonna happen. People want something that is precious to them to remain small and precious. I don't sit around and think about those people. I really just think about the people who are around for the long run."
And whether you like it or not, it looks like Cosentino is gonna be here for the long run too.
With JEFF the Brotherhood
Sat/19, 9pm, $25
1807 Telegraph, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- A global tax on wealth - April 23, 2014
- Thank to Dr. Brown for helping me get my Love - April 23, 2014
- A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME - April 23, 2014
- what are state lawmakers up to now? - April 23, 2014
- My name is CLIFFORD MARY from - April 23, 2014
- Hello Every one out here!! - April 23, 2014
- This is trolling - April 23, 2014
- Great products since typical. - April 23, 2014
- Appreciate it pertaining to - April 23, 2014
- Are you able to strong - April 23, 2014