Best Coast sheds more fuzz, remains enamored of home state
"It's definitely a trip to think that a couple of years ago, I was just a college dropout working a retail job, and now I'm like a professional musician," she says. "It's a weird thing, but I'm just so grateful. [People disliking the new sound] is obviously gonna happen. People want something that is precious to them to remain small and precious. I don't sit around and think about those people. I really just think about the people who are around for the long run."
And whether you like it or not, it looks like Cosentino is gonna be here for the long run too.
With JEFF the Brotherhood
Sat/19, 9pm, $25
1807 Telegraph, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- The Tech Industry's Ageism Problem - December 9, 2013
- The crime isn't kidnapping; - December 9, 2013
- I find it disturbing that - December 9, 2013
- Yes, they are. - December 9, 2013
- Aren't Tiburon and Marin the same thing? - December 9, 2013
- Like any techie would have - December 9, 2013
- There are too many commuters! - December 9, 2013
- You actually take these comments seriously? - December 9, 2013
- There hasn't ever been that - December 9, 2013
- Exactly my point. The Native - December 9, 2013