Best Coast sheds more fuzz, remains enamored of home state
"It's definitely a trip to think that a couple of years ago, I was just a college dropout working a retail job, and now I'm like a professional musician," she says. "It's a weird thing, but I'm just so grateful. [People disliking the new sound] is obviously gonna happen. People want something that is precious to them to remain small and precious. I don't sit around and think about those people. I really just think about the people who are around for the long run."
And whether you like it or not, it looks like Cosentino is gonna be here for the long run too.
With JEFF the Brotherhood
Sat/19, 9pm, $25
1807 Telegraph, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- XjQKvgZcEqhKG - April 19, 2014
- Life is beautiful. Let's go - April 19, 2014
- XDrcKCEAHuYEFnaEF - April 19, 2014
- Nieto was a nutjob with a gun - April 19, 2014
- The fact that you call the police "scum" shows that you are - April 19, 2014
- So no evidence about this specific case then? - April 19, 2014
- I thought it was a very well-reasoned and informed commentary - April 19, 2014
- MifzLadaGVFAfrHZPyrE - April 19, 2014
- aPrGFUQSglRWYdCVqQEd - April 19, 2014
- emmwJxTNhUldAmR - April 19, 2014