Burlesque revivalist extraordinaire Dita Von Teese reveals all!
"I've re-invented it for this tour, with a whole new costume, new music, and a new martini glass prop that's covered entirely in Swarovksi crystals," says Von Teese. "I'm just doing what I think is the very best."
"BURLESQUE: STRIP STRIP HOORAY!"
Mon/21-Tue/22, 7pm, $35
1805 Geary, SF
Most Commented On
- Many folks get their down payment from the - May 18, 2013
- Death wishes now? For furnishing a taxonomy? - May 18, 2013
- For the simple reason that a majority disagree with you, - May 18, 2013
- Illegals usually work "back of house" and so - May 18, 2013
- No, Venom, I have knowingly hired illegals. Why? - May 18, 2013
- You're well aware that wasn't what I meant - May 18, 2013
- Stepping stones for most wage earners in sf - May 18, 2013
- respect the castro neighborhood - May 18, 2013
- The collective guilt argument. - May 18, 2013
- Right on, Venom... - May 18, 2013