Hitting the fried chicken and pulled pork jackpot at Rainbow Donuts and Smoke Berkeley
And the mac and cheese was decent, the greens were alright, and the shrimp gumbo was good. It wasn't particularly gumbolike, but I liked it. Probably, if I had that four-block stretch of San Pablo to do over again, I'd get my sides from Smoke, and my meat from Rainbow.
Not to compare fried and barbecue, but . . .
2434 San Pablo Ave., Berk.
Mon-Sat 5am-8pm; Sun 6am-8pm
2025 San Pablo Ave., Berk.
Most Commented On
- SFBG has always been a white newspaper. - July 24, 2014
- Homeless People Infesting the Main Library - July 24, 2014
- So what are "progressives" doing to fix public education? - July 24, 2014
- FBFoPYvvWKhBC - July 24, 2014
- aFygUdPcXhr - July 24, 2014
- More $ to Muni means more absenteeism. - July 24, 2014
- Um... Tenant's rights might - July 24, 2014
- FncnUMLWjS - July 24, 2014
- hope you will share so much - July 24, 2014
- Re; - July 24, 2014