Baseball, hot dogs, fried pierogi .... and Laotian treats at Ventiane Cafe
Besides these angelic cracker jack wings, I love the papaya salad, which is almost too spicy and fish saucy, even for me. The menu has probably a hundred Lao, Thai, and Vietnamese dishes, and I hope to eventually try all of them. New favorite restaurant!
3801 Allendale Ave., Oakl.
Most Commented On
- "Caring about people" in SFBG terms means wanting higher taxes. - May 22, 2013
- Xorauguynavjlhh - May 22, 2013
- So what? As always, the smart folks will adapt and those who - May 22, 2013
- Chromefields, projecting much? - May 22, 2013
- I think that every person should care about themselves and - May 22, 2013
- The current tech bubble will - May 22, 2013
- Nah, the unwashed in SF are far too lazy and self-absorbed - May 22, 2013
- Yep, and the "Shell Solution" will be more expensive. - May 22, 2013
- Yep, Basta, that was the experience in Boston when RC went away - May 22, 2013
- Rich people are much better at getting out of paying taxes - May 22, 2013