FALL ARTS PREVIEW: Burning Man wrestles with doom
"Last year was remarkably good weather, and it was unlikely we would see that again," Harvey said fatalistically. But Burning Man is meant to be difficult and unpredictable. After all, he said, "We're talking about chaos here."
Guardian City Editor Steven T. Jones is the author of The Tribes of Burning Man: How an Experimental City in the Desert is Shaping the New American Counterculture.
Most Commented On
- yUomWWJqsFXwS - July 25, 2014
- Local journalists starting to catch onto Airbnb's subversion of - July 25, 2014
- My stars! - July 25, 2014
- Very Good Site - July 25, 2014
- Reading Comprehension Much? - July 24, 2014
- Damn The TL Is Wealthy - July 24, 2014
- no more freebies - July 24, 2014
- Prove It! - July 24, 2014
- SccEkXlzhYna - July 24, 2014
- jQzeuXpmpHkJZ - July 24, 2014