BEER + WINE ISSUE: Adult beverages come full circle with new "sparkling alcohol water"
And what about that effete forerunner of Air, the clear malt liquor drink of the '90s that became a famous running joke? Is Air just a zombie Zima? Or is it zomething different?
Garver laughs again. "I can certainly see where that comes from, but Air has like one third the calories and alcohol content of Zima, and it's much more versatile. We have no added sugar so we're a lot more healthy.
"Well, I guess I don't know if you can ever get healthy drinking an alcoholic product. But we're certainly aiming to make you feel lighter."
Most Commented On
- I'm with you - May 20, 2013
- Yes, but pot is immoral - May 20, 2013
- Harmed? - May 20, 2013
- Yes, SF desperately needs journalists. - May 20, 2013
- I'm with you but how does one avoid our incompetent government?? - May 20, 2013
- I feel sorry for you conservatives - May 20, 2013
- I fully support the strike of - May 20, 2013
- Useful data. I'm really very - May 20, 2013
- Ultimately it's good for patients - May 20, 2013
- The post is written in very a good manner and it entails man - May 20, 2013