BEER + WINE ISSUE: Adult beverages come full circle with new "sparkling alcohol water"
And what about that effete forerunner of Air, the clear malt liquor drink of the '90s that became a famous running joke? Is Air just a zombie Zima? Or is it zomething different?
Garver laughs again. "I can certainly see where that comes from, but Air has like one third the calories and alcohol content of Zima, and it's much more versatile. We have no added sugar so we're a lot more healthy.
"Well, I guess I don't know if you can ever get healthy drinking an alcoholic product. But we're certainly aiming to make you feel lighter."
- gYeZRaORbakjVvVxM - August 20, 2014
- FGecOKIXjEXdkrJYN - August 20, 2014
- CGANnrMuoQT - August 20, 2014
- fuck the bay guardian - August 20, 2014
- On displacement, journalism, and the Guardian's fake Google- - August 20, 2014
- THIS IS MY TESTIMONY ABOUT THE GOOD WORK OF Dr ATILA - August 20, 2014
- amPnYfkgpovpron - August 19, 2014
- dr abolo is the solution to your relationship problem - August 19, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - August 7, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014