BEER + WINE ISSUE: Adult beverages come full circle with new "sparkling alcohol water"
And what about that effete forerunner of Air, the clear malt liquor drink of the '90s that became a famous running joke? Is Air just a zombie Zima? Or is it zomething different?
Garver laughs again. "I can certainly see where that comes from, but Air has like one third the calories and alcohol content of Zima, and it's much more versatile. We have no added sugar so we're a lot more healthy.
"Well, I guess I don't know if you can ever get healthy drinking an alcoholic product. But we're certainly aiming to make you feel lighter."
Most Commented On
- Stop puffing the ganja and - April 15, 2014
- Subsidized bus riders - April 15, 2014
- The name is Benito - April 15, 2014
- how i got my soulmate back - April 15, 2014
- I HATE DAVID CAMPOS!!!!!!!!!! - April 15, 2014
- baba maliga is a real spell caster - April 15, 2014
- Oh Jeez, shut it down already... - April 15, 2014
- Sharon S. Everardo G . & company killed CCSF w/ protest - April 15, 2014
- Fight to build more - April 15, 2014
- Great job Chiu - April 15, 2014