Expressive dancing and high-concept themes at Zhukov Dance Theatre
Nick Korkos, a dancer with extraordinarily long legs that he can stretch along the floor like some elegant train or fold into whipping pirouettes, paired a volatile, quicksilver-but-powerhouse Annick Schadeck. They wearily twisted and twirled around each other; when she crawled up his back it looked like an invasion.
The most prominent, spacious duet belonged to Thomson and Jeremy Bannon-Neches. A very young dancer, resplendent in the evening's one spot of color — a bright red dress — Thomson held her own admirably against a smoldering Jeremy Bannon-Neches. No wonder their most prominent gesture involved arms stretched straight ahead. They allowed for connecting, but also keeping apart.
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014
- The US and UK and later - August 7, 2014
- But they did not exist until - August 7, 2014