Litquake's biblio-pocalypse approacheth
It's a fitting testament to San Francisco's rich intellectual heritage that, in a city known for its ballooning tech industry (the oft-feared culprit behind literature's "imminent demise"), San Franciscans' literary love affair shows no signs of waning. Our lust for books still causes the city to tremble.
Various times, venues, and prices, SF.
Most Commented On
- Just pointing out that your statement wasn't logical. - May 21, 2013
- Proving my point - May 21, 2013
- You sound like a television - May 21, 2013
- Greg, I know someone who works at UCSF and they get - May 21, 2013
- No, this 2-day "discomfort" will solve nothing because - May 21, 2013
- If the UCSF profit had been less, it would have been more than - May 21, 2013
- Here's another metaphor. - May 21, 2013
- Ideology always trumps necessity with aomeone like Greg. - May 21, 2013
- Yes, DB pensions are what ruined GM and several other - May 21, 2013
- Greg, again with the "yellow peril" bullshit? - May 21, 2013