Muscle memory takes center stage at flawed 'Spaceholder Festival'
Perhaps the evening's most intriguing element came with Max Wirsing, the company's lone male dancer, who donned silver sandals and paraded around while covered by a tablecloth. Later he repeated the gesture of closing the clasp around his ankle. It was clearly a movement that had entered his body. As for me, I was grateful when the last of this unearthed material — a single dancer — was blanketed by the dark falling onto the stage.
Most Commented On
- For profit businesses don't - July 11, 2014
- I'm confused by your comment. - July 11, 2014
- rent control is not a subsidy. - July 11, 2014
- The property owners didn't - July 11, 2014
- homes are not your just private property. - July 11, 2014
- be careful, there are lots of landlords who - July 11, 2014
- I partly agree with what you said. but want to add. - July 11, 2014
- sen uk - July 11, 2014
- UC Berkeley drops hyperlocal news website Mission Local - July 11, 2014
- Saw the movie - mewh... - July 10, 2014