... and so is this cannabis column.
But the ways in which people use cannabis are multitudinous, and the only reason it's regulated differently than tobacco, wine, liquor, McDonald's, and the thousand other things you can abuse out of moderation is because of government and corporate control. You smoke to relax after a hard day, you smoke to bond with friends, you smoke to have fun.
Herbwise bids you adieu. We'll still be covering cannabis in the Guardian, of course, and like a phoenix, I'll be rising from this spent bowl with Street Seen, a new column focusing on all the rad things happening in street art, and fashion, and other founts of alternative Bay Area culture.
Thanks for being there. Stay high.
Most Commented On
- True, but that doesn't invalidate it. - December 20, 2013
- Once violence is used by one side in a civic debate - December 20, 2013
- No The SFPUC Originally Proposed The High Rates - December 20, 2013
- So true (and funny). - December 20, 2013
- Oops Greg, you forgot to mention the poll's sponsor this time - December 20, 2013
- Progressives are in power? - December 20, 2013
- I knew that poll was fishy. Now it's beginning to make sense - December 20, 2013
- If these firms are seeing - December 20, 2013
- What agreement? - December 20, 2013
- Progressive Is The New Reactionary - December 20, 2013