... and so is this cannabis column.
But the ways in which people use cannabis are multitudinous, and the only reason it's regulated differently than tobacco, wine, liquor, McDonald's, and the thousand other things you can abuse out of moderation is because of government and corporate control. You smoke to relax after a hard day, you smoke to bond with friends, you smoke to have fun.
Herbwise bids you adieu. We'll still be covering cannabis in the Guardian, of course, and like a phoenix, I'll be rising from this spent bowl with Street Seen, a new column focusing on all the rad things happening in street art, and fashion, and other founts of alternative Bay Area culture.
Thanks for being there. Stay high.
Most Commented On
- qdefLJvePeVhO - March 14, 2014
- Suuuurree Davis Is Interested In Public Safety - March 14, 2014
- The problem, Greg, is that running a city is like running any - March 14, 2014
- This post - March 14, 2014
- The left is dominated by anger and hate - March 14, 2014
- That depends on what my job is. - March 14, 2014
- Some locations are better for the homeless than others - March 14, 2014
- What progressives are happy about here - March 14, 2014
- Being played like fiddles - March 14, 2014
- The influx of better off residents would increase the pressure - March 14, 2014