Candy apples and razor blades - Page 3

SSION, Crypts, Hunx, and Misfits cover bands bring out our Halloween spirit

Red lips, moustache wax recommended for SSION's Public Works gig (Thu/25).

And then there's Hunx, or H.U.N.X., of Hunx and His Punx. In the past few weeks, Seth Bogart released an insta-classic Halloween music video for his track "I Vant to Suck Your Cock" — full of gothy late night cable access details, sexy vampires, lime-green wigs, and tombstone booty thumping — and announced both a new variety show, Hollywood Nailz, and his own record label, Wacky Wacko Records, which is releasing "I Vant to Suck Your Cock" as a single. According to the release, the label will be "an outlet to release novelty records, children's music, holiday themed hits, songs from...Hollywood Nailz, and other bizarre things that most labels wouldn't bother with." Bogart is currently living in LA (as his variety show moniker would suggest) but still visits his store in the Bay, Down at Lulu's, often. He's doesn't have any local shows booked as of press time, but he knows we vant to see him.

www.wackywacko.com

Comments

I really do not know much about this SSION. But it seems to me bizzarre.Why they make it compulsory to keep black moustache and red lipstics i could not understand. I am gonna find more about them.

Posted by The McMinn Law Firm on Feb. 27, 2013 @ 11:46 am

This was an excellent post. It has some valuable info on this topic. Thank you for compiling it into an easy to read and well written post. centurymenshealth.com

Posted by centurymenshealth.com on Feb. 28, 2013 @ 11:44 pm

This is a fantastic website and I really appreciate your post. It is very helpful for all the people on the web.

Posted by Research paper mentor on Apr. 15, 2013 @ 11:29 am

Coachwhips of course being John Dwyer's pre-Thee Oh Sees noise punk outfit. One of the reunion nights (Sat/27 at Verdi Club) is totally sold out, and you're bummed because there's going to be a haunted house inside the venue. I'm stoked because that's where I'll be Pussy Riot-ing. http://www.gw2.us/

Posted by Guild wars 2 gold on Apr. 17, 2013 @ 9:45 pm

Posted by Guild wars 2 gold on Apr. 17, 2013 @ 9:46 pm

For a long time I listen to these songs . We associated with unforgettable memories in my life .

Posted by Vietnam travel agency on Jun. 13, 2013 @ 12:41 am

Posted by Vietnam travel agency on Jun. 13, 2013 @ 12:41 am

Posted by Vietnam travel agency on Jun. 13, 2013 @ 12:49 am

następnym sezonie Suknie z kolekcji Odcienie'ja Bowls'natomiast będą wciąż z większym natężeniem legendarne w Polsce wewnątrz ideą, cięgiem poprawiającego sklepiku La Robes, w którym wyszperacie najpiękniejsze Suknie ślubne Gdynia

Posted by mir on Jun. 13, 2013 @ 1:41 am

I really appreciate your comments. You're so intelligent and very creative in posting comments. Keep it up searching new things in life.Learning is fun, you gain more knowledge as what others did.have a great day

Posted by Perücken on Jun. 16, 2013 @ 11:35 pm

“Hello! I could have sworn Ive been to this weblog before but soon after browsing by way of some of the post I realized it is new to me. Anyways, Im certainly happy I discovered it and Ill be book-marking and checking back often!”

Posted by wigs on Jun. 16, 2013 @ 11:36 pm

I enjoyed reading you post. Usually writing skills is attained via practice: e. I am sharing it with my other friends on social networking sites, as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work.

Posted by Hair Extensions UK on Jul. 23, 2013 @ 1:54 am

I have to admit this is a very good article and worth reading !

Posted by lv bags on Aug. 20, 2013 @ 10:02 pm

Posted by Long Nguyen on Aug. 21, 2013 @ 8:37 pm

Just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts.

Posted by Dragon on Aug. 21, 2013 @ 8:40 pm

Wow! they looked very interesting and very good.Thank post

Posted by Dragon vn on Aug. 21, 2013 @ 8:41 pm

this is test

Posted by test on Aug. 26, 2013 @ 6:02 am

I really like him cause he is a funny guy and I always laugh at him. My girlfriend loves him too. SO funny man!!

Posted by hungria on Aug. 26, 2013 @ 6:05 am