Witch house to-dos, Samhain celebrations, zombie flicks, scary clowns, more: Your master list of Halloween 2012 tricks and treats
Icee Hot Halloween Elbo Room, 647 Valencia, SF; www.facebook.com/iceehot. 10pm, $10. Awesomely eclectic bass party brings in hard-driving househead Jackmaster for a night of fright and funky grooves.
Mad Hatter's Ball 1015 Folsom, SF; madhattersball-2012.eventbrite.com. 10pm, $20–$25. With trap-style Chicago DJ duo Flosstradamus, experimental Hamburg native Pantha Du Prince, local acid crunker AN-TEN-NAE, Anna Sia and more.
Nobunny, Shannon and the Clams, POW!, Eeries, DJ Al Love Brick and Mortar Music Hall, 1710 Mission, SF; www.brickandmortarmusic.com. 9pm, $7–$10. Nobunny is always in costume anyway. Rock with him, and the beloved Clams (with Shannon of course), garage-style.
Planet Booty, Double Duchess Cafe Du Nord, 2170 Market, SF; www.cafedunord.com. 9pm, $15. It'll be a Halloween dance party with sci-fi space-funk meeting queer electro-hop on the floor.
Stay Gold Halloween Public Works, 161 Erie, SF; www.facebook.com/staygoldsf 10pm, $3–$5 Queer hip-hop and style never felt so absolutely, unnervingly amazing — especially when it's dressed to kill. With DJs Pink Lightning and Rapid Fire.
Most Commented On
- I Am With You Brothers And Sisters - December 6, 2013
- The last word you typed is - December 6, 2013
- Did someone push your - December 6, 2013
- Liebe Wetzel - December 6, 2013
- Your blog made me feel that - December 6, 2013
- Defining San Francisco - December 5, 2013
- Robots can't cook the food - December 5, 2013
- Bring on the automated - December 5, 2013
- Hi, Lilli! - December 5, 2013
- Supporting local artists & performances - December 5, 2013