Witch house to-dos, Samhain celebrations, zombie flicks, scary clowns, more: Your master list of Halloween 2012 tricks and treats
Icee Hot Halloween Elbo Room, 647 Valencia, SF; www.facebook.com/iceehot. 10pm, $10. Awesomely eclectic bass party brings in hard-driving househead Jackmaster for a night of fright and funky grooves.
Mad Hatter's Ball 1015 Folsom, SF; madhattersball-2012.eventbrite.com. 10pm, $20–$25. With trap-style Chicago DJ duo Flosstradamus, experimental Hamburg native Pantha Du Prince, local acid crunker AN-TEN-NAE, Anna Sia and more.
Nobunny, Shannon and the Clams, POW!, Eeries, DJ Al Love Brick and Mortar Music Hall, 1710 Mission, SF; www.brickandmortarmusic.com. 9pm, $7–$10. Nobunny is always in costume anyway. Rock with him, and the beloved Clams (with Shannon of course), garage-style.
Planet Booty, Double Duchess Cafe Du Nord, 2170 Market, SF; www.cafedunord.com. 9pm, $15. It'll be a Halloween dance party with sci-fi space-funk meeting queer electro-hop on the floor.
Stay Gold Halloween Public Works, 161 Erie, SF; www.facebook.com/staygoldsf 10pm, $3–$5 Queer hip-hop and style never felt so absolutely, unnervingly amazing — especially when it's dressed to kill. With DJs Pink Lightning and Rapid Fire.
Most Commented On
- Lighten up and grow a sense of humor. - March 11, 2014
- Nobody is saying the disabled don't deserve a break - March 11, 2014
- Home Improvement Fashion - March 11, 2014
- Homophobic troll - March 11, 2014
- I do love a good party - March 11, 2014
- 2 of these officers killed my son Idriss Stelley - March 11, 2014
- impressed - March 11, 2014
- Sadder but wiser - March 11, 2014
- I heard a few guys turned into lesbians too. - March 11, 2014
- Guest, I hope that you are - March 11, 2014