"Post-corporeal" electronic tunes to soundtrack your cyborg sex session
5kinandbone5 recently launched its own label, Soo Wavey, with local DJ Vin Sol, that concentrates on more house-oriented releases. And Matrixxman recently released a jack-jam with another local DJ, Robert Jeffrey, called "Penis Power," that's been burning things up. As for the future of 5kinandbones and everything?
"The future/paradise as I see it would be a post-corporeal society in which we live freely as data and can inhabit disposable cyborg bodies at will. Gender and class will not be of any concern and we'll be traveling the far reaches of the galaxy in search of other intelligent life. Artificial intelligence will have emerged and present some interesting paradigm shifts. Cybersex will be utterly amazing and enter a new evolutionary era in how we touch each other as humans."
Probably there'll be pixies, and music, too.
- Cameroon,i must tell you about a wonderful doctor that cure my - August 21, 2014
- i happy living with it, and i went into research on how i can g - August 21, 2014
- Vulnerable San Francisco ignores growing tech bubble talk - August 21, 2014
- SPELL CASTER THAT BRING MY EX LOVER BACK IN JUST 48HOURS - August 21, 2014
- One can keep all the existing - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014