A a chameleon-like quality and versatile vocals that make her so compelling to watch on stage.
Then she laughs, considering some of her recent roles: a Russian tsaritsa, Poseidon (in Shotgun's The Salt Plays, Part Two: Of the Earth), and Tamora. "I may have escaped being typecast as Asian," she allows, "but now I'm typecast as the angry queen. The angry god-queen!"
Most Commented On
- It's much easier to blame - July 23, 2014
- Even the New York Times opines! - July 23, 2014
- So your excuse is that - July 23, 2014
- Greg also supports communists - July 23, 2014
- If Twitter hired the - July 23, 2014
- specifically - July 23, 2014
- Guardian forum on Plan Bay Area draws big, engaged crowd - July 23, 2014
- That would be perfect - July 23, 2014
- Tech companies should look past 'education' - July 23, 2014
- The # 1 SF value - July 23, 2014