A a chameleon-like quality and versatile vocals that make her so compelling to watch on stage.
Then she laughs, considering some of her recent roles: a Russian tsaritsa, Poseidon (in Shotgun's The Salt Plays, Part Two: Of the Earth), and Tamora. "I may have escaped being typecast as Asian," she allows, "but now I'm typecast as the angry queen. The angry god-queen!"
Most Commented On
- tqofVkihgbk - April 19, 2014
- Wiener’s resolution to study waterfront initiative written by - April 19, 2014
- A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME WITH MY FAMILY ISSUES - April 19, 2014
- And you can't get past your - April 19, 2014
- That is what the city is saying - April 19, 2014
- We as in who the hell u think - April 19, 2014
- N who r u Really?? - April 19, 2014
- What political BS who gives a - April 19, 2014
- Life is beautiful. Let's go - April 19, 2014
- Nieto was a nutjob with a gun - April 19, 2014