A a chameleon-like quality and versatile vocals that make her so compelling to watch on stage.
Then she laughs, considering some of her recent roles: a Russian tsaritsa, Poseidon (in Shotgun's The Salt Plays, Part Two: Of the Earth), and Tamora. "I may have escaped being typecast as Asian," she allows, "but now I'm typecast as the angry queen. The angry god-queen!"
Most Commented On
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014
- No, government surveillance wrong, period. - March 9, 2014
- Government surveillance is bad - March 8, 2014
- San Francisco Needs Speed Cameras - March 8, 2014
- Just Like You - March 8, 2014
- Wow Why Didn't I Think Of That???? - March 8, 2014
- That Is Sociopath Guest Steven - March 8, 2014
- Go Read Your History Book - March 8, 2014
- Have you ever considered - March 8, 2014
- Making real-time surveillance - March 8, 2014