A multi-faceted, multi-armed organization of sketch comedy, original drama, new play festivals, and comedy-horror-ballet about ducks
"So glad Point Break Live! dropped out," muses Williams, "because ShortLived turned out to be an amazing community builder. It really was one of the biggest drivers of our company initially, since we had to get a bunch of actors, a bunch of directors, and a bunch of writers."
"The R&D wing of the theater business is [made up of] small, scrappy companies," says Ready. "If it was just us I'd be, 'All right, we're just that more awesome,' but it's not. There are a lot of people saying theater can be a lot of different things to a lot of different people."
As for the name PianoFight, apparently there's no short answer to that question. I was invited to come back some time with a bottle of whiskey and ask again. "Have at least 24 hours," cautions Williams. "You've got to set aside some time, some whiskey ... and bring a credit card, too."
Most Commented On
- "Each time I pass it my love - December 11, 2013
- Problem is, it's insincere - December 11, 2013
- Thank you BG for deleting - December 11, 2013
- If the worst crime this guy ever commits is observing that - December 11, 2013
- As I understand it, below-market homes have an income cap - December 11, 2013
- The homeless gave us great weather too - December 11, 2013
- You talkin' crazy - December 11, 2013
- I'm curious why his private utterances are important - December 11, 2013
- Will any of them be for - December 11, 2013
- Homeless people gave us great restaurants? - December 11, 2013